Thursday, January 22, 2009

23 Days Until Valentine's Day!

Where does the time go? I can't believe we're already on the back end of January - wow. When I think about Valentine's Day it's definitely one of my favorite's. It always brings such fond memories of being a kid and making the "box" for your party at school. Finding out who "forgot" to give you one... ha and who DIDN'T forget -EEEEWWWWW! And all that CANDY. I think that's really behind my love for Valentine's Day. It's the CANDY. Hershey's Kisses, Tootsie Rolls, Red Hots, Godiva, See's..... you know... all the good stuff.

Well, here's to Valentine's Day, here's to my first post ever in the the world, and here's to 2 of my favorite valentine's my dear hubby and my savior - JC - you're IT! John 3:16 the ultimate Valentine. xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment